“Small room with direct access to the frescoed hall”
Small Premium Room located in the mezzanine part of the Palazzo built in the 16th century by the Borghesi family.
The elegant crown bed and the Murano chandelier match perfectly with the fine upholstery.
The windowed bathroom with shower is equipped with LED lights for chromotherapy.
During the days of the Palio (July 2 and August 16), from the windows of the room you can watch the passage of the historical parade that from the Duomo reaches Piazza del Campo.
The room, of about 14 square meters, has direct access from the frescoed hall and can be set up as communicating with the Pompeii room adjacent to it. The two bedrooms are separated by wall and double soundproof doors.
Equipment and services:
- Queen size double bed (160cm x 190cm)
- Breakfast in the room (on request)
- Adjustable air conditioning
- Minibar - kettle - selection of teas and herbal teas - Nespresso set with capsules
- 40 ”Smart LED TV with Netflix included
- Flip flops
- Courtesy line
- Crystal shower
Prenota subito in questa romantica ed esclusiva Residenza d’Epoca!